3D Field Shoot Cancelled

The Braintree Bowmen Committee have convened this afternoon, and in light of recent events over the last 24 hours in relation to Coronavirus, we have decided to postpone the 3D Field Shoot for this Sunday to a later date.

This decision has not been taken lightly, but due the fact that we can not provide water for the recommended hygiene standards recommended by the government or hand sanitizer due to low stock levels, that it’s in the best interest of the competitors that we feel we have no alternative other than to postpone the tournament until a later date.

We apologise for inconvenience or disappointment this may have caused, but as you can appreciate we feel that the club can not take the risk.
In the coming weeks we will be notifying you of the rearranged date, and if you can’t attend on this date we will offer a full refund, or indeed if you want a full refund now please let us know.

Once again sorry.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *