Entries are still being taken for the Owen Hull Memorial Shoot taking place at Braintree Bowmen on Sunday 5th August 2018. This is an open event with the following rounds available:
- Albion and Windsor – open to all
- Short Windsor – Ladies and over 14’s only
- Junior Windsor – under 14’s only
- Short Junior Windsor – under 12’s only
The entry fee is £13 for Seniors and £11 for Juniors and includes a free BBQ for archers. Guests are welcome and the cost is £4 if they would like to enjoy the BBQ as well, though please indicate this when booking.
After a great turn out last year the club is hoping for plenty of entries from local clubs as well as Braintree Bowmen members.
Online bookings can be made at http://www.braintreebowmen.co.uk/index.php?option=com_rsform&formId=62
- Location is Blake House Craft Centre, Blake End, Braintree, CM77 6RA
- Assembly is at 9.45 with a start at 10am
- Dress regulations – GNAS rule 307 applies
- The target list will be posted on this website